The more you know the better for the week:
- Bring warm woollies for the cold nights, whatever the season
- Bring loose clothing for exercise classes (track suits with layers!)
- Bring sturdy walking shoes and ?slippers in winter
- Bring the smallest bag possible by packing as little as possible (patients usually leave having used very little) to make it easy for you to wrestle with!
- Bring your own music (& earphones), books and games for your leisure
- Only limited Internet access from Fernleigh
- No mobile access and limited telephone use
- No petrol/diesel at Fernleigh, so fill up with fuel before you leave the highway
- (We will email you driving directions once you're all signed up)
- We have very limited ability to cope with specific dietary requirements
- Wines is available for purchase. If you prefer beer, best bring your own
- Bring any MRI's or Xrays & reports
- Bring your own USB stick to copy your own digital Powerpoint Summary
- Bring all your usual medications!
- Bring all your usual phone & iPad chargers!
- Check the weather for the upcoming week:
- For those arriving under their own steam, please don't arrive before 3.30pm on the Monday the BIAW starts
- The Fernleigh Hall phone number is 02 65 465156
- The Sarah Key Physiotherapy Centre in Sydney is 02 9 247 8627
Return to Fernleigh Back-in-a-Week
Return to Back-in-a-Week Health Vacation
Sarah Key Video Library
buying the books from amazon is a lot cheaper than buying from us!
Or Buy the Books from Amazon UK
Australian and New Zealand buyers can buy the books from Booktopia